Someone tell me to stop

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pritchp

Reaction score
got a real soft spot for these and can't stop looking at them right now...

someone convince me to keep my car and not go for this....

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201231480302004/sort/default/usedcars/engine-size-cars/2l_to_2-5l/colour/yellow/model/clio/make/renault/onesearchad/used/onesearchad/nearlynew/onesearchad/new/page/1/postcode/mk455da/radius/1500?logcode=p

media

Well, you'd suffer on the MPG front, but you would have an awesome Clio. Alternatively, you could have Matts 133.r ;)

Didn't you get the 120d for the better MPG over the Twingo, for your extra driving to work?

You would realy struggle getting the Clio anywhere near the Twingo figure, let alone the BM ;)

stevenn133":1j8x2suw said:
Yeah but mpg is for beige people :p
It's fun per gallon you should be interested in ;)
Not if it means you can only afford to drive it to work :cry:

singlespeed":2ax0b72g said:
stevenn133":2ax0b72g said:
Yeah but mpg is for beige people :p
It's fun per gallon you should be interested in ;)
Not if it means you can only afford to drive it to work :cry:
Fair point but then you just make sacrifices elsewhere :) not drinking very often saves loads of money.

Just why tho fella, you'll get it then moan about crap MPG, won't be able to see all these women all over the place just for the reason it's a bright yellow 197 that now drinks fuel like no tomorrow.

Be sensible for once

Or

Alfa Romeo Mito Quadrifoglio.. I like RS but these are beautiful cars.

-2009-Alfa-Romeo-Mito-Quadrifoglio-Verde-2.jpg

Fitth Gear did a comparison with a Mini on a Kart track and they choose the Mito over the Mini because it's more fun to drive.

163 bhp, a remap and you could be pushing 190 bhp :cool:

If we're suggesting Alfas for Rob
media

You can also get one that can do up to 50mpg ;)