something to hang from the rear tow eye... :)

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wazza7

Reaction score
Does anybody have any ideas for something I can hang from the rear tow eye??

Thanks

i've currently got yoshi scraping his backside on the road dangling from my benen tow hook! poor yoshi lol

Any ideas help! Lol I can't find anything I like.. lol dice looks good tho. And yoshi hahaha brilliant!

How about a smurf it will go with the motor ;)..... Thought bigsmiffys link was hilarious!!!!

how about a fake 20 quid note on the back of it, print off tons of them and everytime you get to your car .... smile driving home knowing you completely ruined someones day by making them thin they just clocked a 20 note dangling from your back bumper :D haha

I have a pikachu and a sonic as im a 90s kid!
I have no shame XD

At work atm but will insert a pic when I finish!

use lots of cable ties though Ive already replaced one pikachu within a year!

I want to get a mini sully from monsters inc(my last name) but I can't find a decent one, if anyone sees one let me know :D

Have your considered looking on etsy or international sellers on ebay, theres a few nice ones on their, which are also plastic/rubber so will wipe clean!

Depends on your budget though my pikachus cost me 20 quid as they were difficult to get hold off and I ordered spares after I run in with an astra owner who decided to theive my original overnight!

I will say ive never had an issue with kids nicking them the cable ties tend to do the trick unless an evil astra driver with a vendeta is after you lol!

IMG_20140731_201543.jpg

IMG_20140731_201517.jpg

hello yoshi!