• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sony bravia LED 40"

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharpy

Reaction score
Well ive jsut went and purchased a nice new 3d tele, finally gave into the tempation so this tele is no use to me now.

I bought it last september when LED started to kick off and 3d was just starting to come about but they were far too expensive then :lol: .

The product code is Sony bravia KDL40ex603 so you can find all the infromation about it, the quality is amazing it has freeview hd,wireless interenet some other things that ive never got round to use :lol:

i payed £1000 for it last year i want the small sum of £300 just to get rid! :lol:. Still in immaculate conition no scratches or anything. I prefer collection but i could post if needs be!

Heres what it looks like.

tele.jpg

Where are you based sharpy? Have been looking at getting an internet tv. Without me looking on the link do you know about the wall mounting? What type of bracket does it take? On my iPhone so cant look very well :-/

im based in newcastle, i had it on my wall and i think it takes any type of wall bracket im not sure, im not really clued up on them tbh!

Are you able to measure between the two bolt holes on the back? Just want to see if it will fit on my bracket before I commit ;-) and is it wifi or wired?

I will try sort it tomorrow for you as its still on the wall at the moment and im about to go to work :lol:

Its wifi, i tihnk all you need to do is either get a wirless dongle or plug the ethernet cable from your modem/router into the back of it, ive never set it up myself, ive never bothered! haha

Status
Not open for further replies.