Soon to be owner of Silverstone GP No 15 (erm 12)

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AS_BO

Reaction score
Evening everyone. I'm Matt, I live in Washington Tyne & Wear and on Wednesday I will be the owner of Silverstone number 15. I'm a massive RS fan anyway and seeing as I couldn't afford to run and insure a Clio 200 I bought the next best thing...........

5utasa7u.jpg
enu9e6am.jpg
vyta5u7a.jpg
y3uze8a3.jpg

Can't wait to get my hands on it. 61 plate 2012MY with 3700 miles on the clock. It's not even run in yet!

Scrap that - I'm not sure whether this is 15. I've just had a look at the list and unless the car has changed hands recently it must be a different number.

I agree. That footrest would look the nuts! Can anyone verify if I'm buying someone's car? The dealers said it was number 15 but I'm convinced it's a different number.

The number should be clearly displayed on the Silverstone plaque on the centre console.

Its not to say the list is up to date, a lot of people come on here, post a bit, then disappear for ages without reply.
Go to the garage, and check the plaque if you can.
Its a Renault dealer so they should know.

Jaserabbit's location would suit if he's bought it and then decided to swap?

Mmm, it would, it looks like the Reg Plate identifier being a ST61 originated in Dundee, Scotland, but Jaserabbit bought it from Vauxhall in Manchester, which doesnt help things either.

Few hundred quid wasted on those graphics in a few weeks of ownership if he has traded in.

Cool cheers chaps. Were the graphics optional from factory? And where would I find the options list? Original purchase agreement?

So I've been to the dealership tonight......... It's actually number 12. Register needs updating as I'm picking it up tomorrow!
esuhytez.jpg

Thanks chaps....... So they're shadow graphics then?! Not flag graphics??

EDIT - Thanks for the edit. Erm 12. Lolz

maggi112":1w2y5r2m said:
singlespeed":1w2y5r2m said:
Looks good with the flag graphics :)

Is this something Neil DOESN'T know?! Shadow. Flag graphics were different iirc
My bad, I've not been up long and only managed two cuppas. Shadows not flags :(

Really nice to see another 133 and a local boy too welcome to the forum I'm from shiney row not far from you bud :)

Welcome to thead house, the shadow graphics really suit the silverstone.