Sorry I've been a bit quiet on here recently

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Benyl

Reaction score
When this first started I was on it loads. Got to speak to loads of you to.
Kinda ruined all that and Ive probably missed out on loads of banter and news etc etc
I have in the time Ive not been on here spending it out in the French ski resort Val D'isere doing what I do best. I have however torn all the ligaments in my knee. Been spending every second I can getting it back to strength before my opperation thats why Ive not spoken much.
I know I missed another Oxford meet, but thats just because I couldnt drive... Wont be able to for about 3 months yet either :(

I am now going to try and get my broken ass on here as much as possible to get involved again.
So Hi to everyone I met on here before and hello to all the new members since then

Take care guys

Oh and looks like this sites been doing bloody well! Top work Karl and Matt and any others that now help run the site
xx

Good to see you back :) Sorry to hear about to torn ligaments, sounds painful!

We're planning many more big meets like the Oxford one so don't worry :) Also got FCS and the other shows coming up soon after!

Have you seen the snaps from the 30th Jan Oxford meet yet?

Ouch!!! Welcome back though matey. You should make FCS, then :D But yes you missed out on a laugh and a half in Oxford. Hope you make a full recovery soon.

Cheers mate.
Ive literally only just got on here for the first time in like a month. Gonna take a few hours to check through everything..
As long as I get my knee sorted etc Ill get myself to that! Again need to read up on the threads you have about it.
Need to catch up with the car mods too haha
A month skiing and a month in Physio for the last couple has had me busy :D

Sorry to hear the bad news bud but glad you're on the mend.

Its no small coincidence that since I was appointed the site has gone biblical. Or maybe just the smut has increased. Either way I'm sure there's something for you to enjoy ;)

Sorry to hear it mate :( Im sure youll get better quicker then the doctors say :)

Thanks for the comment on the club its getting bigger and better everyday :)

Took the car out for its first drive in a few months. Knee is holding out ok, luckily its my left so only has to deal with the clutch..
Looks like Im back in action ;)
Your more than welcome Karl... This absolutely smashes another certain Twingo forum, freedom of speech is a beautiful thing haha