Spacers on standard alloys?just

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fenster

Reaction score
Just wondering if spacers will be ok on my standard alloys? Really wanting to invest in some to widen these wheels! Picture attached :D

Attachments

• IMG_20150201_133150_edit.jpg
    IMG_20150201_133150_edit.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 4,210
I find 133's look better when the alloy aren't quite flush with the edge of the arch. But more about 10mm in. But it's all personal preference. If you want your car to sit wider then go for it :p

I think 15mm spacers are about spot on for all twingos

Dubz":19zz8z4a said:
I find 133's look better when the alloy aren't quite flush with the edge of the arch. But more about 10mm in. But it's all personal preference. If you want your car to sit wider then go for it :p

I think 15mm spacers are about spot on for all twingos

Cheers, any preference to what spacers to use or they all pretty much the same apart from the width ha ha :D

I think it's pretty much H&R spacers that most people use. I personally don't use spacers but it's the brand I would go for if I were to use them as I don't think anyone has any issues with them.

Hope the helps :)

I think someone on here used to have 19mm spacers without issue (may have been Callum)

James-Hilton":12pv0ort said:
I've just ordered 19mm spacers from K-Tec. Hopefully won't have any problems.

Let me know how you get on with them pal, they the ones that come is sets of 2 the front and rears?

Yeah, I've ordered quite a few things so I'll be getting them fitted next month. I'll be putting up a big post once everything is fitted so if I don't remember to reply back on this post just keep an eye out for my new one.