• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Spacers

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sullii94

Reaction score
What you all got?
Would like to fill the arches with standard wheels so 25mm?
Or what's the best place to buy some hubcentric ones?

Okay, I always thought it was 25mm, guess I'm wrong haha
Anybody got any?:)

20 or 25 millimetre spacers will be spot on, bigger and you'll be in arch rubbing territory, any smaller and you'll not be as flush as you'd ideally like. have a look at waiteys old orange GT if you can find the progress thread from a couple of years ago, i believe he had 20 or 25 millimetre spacers on

wrighty94":2jz91syi said:
I wanna slam mine with some bbs and bring the wheels out we'll that's an idea haha

that would look pretty cool. not many euro style twingos cutting around right now man

oscar":27yubrxk said:
wrighty94":27yubrxk said:
I wanna slam mine with some bbs and bring the wheels out we'll that's an idea haha

that would look pretty cool. not many euro style twingos cutting around right now man

Exactly what I was thinking! Was near Peterborough today and modified nationals is on this weekend I believe and there were so many slammed cars and got me thinking I wreckon the twingo would look great with the euro lpok

Yeah definitely!
Think the RS would be better than the others because of the wider body

sullii94":pbm65pck said:
Yeah definitely!
Think the RS would be better than the others because of the wider body

Yeah widish arches already and I wouldn't get involved in making rear camber so inwards! Would leave camber and all that only just a simple coil over kit and spacers to bring it slightly out with a nice set of wheels

let's wait for the ''whats the point in owning an RS, slamming it will ruin everything it was made for'' brigade to pop along soon enough lol

wrighty94":2ani6rb3 said:
oscar":2ani6rb3 said:
wrighty94":2ani6rb3 said:

Exactly what I was thinking! Was near Peterborough today and modified nationals is on this weekend I believe and there were so many slammed cars and got me thinking I wreckon the twingo would look great with the euro lpok
The RS has the wider plastic arches. However metal of the basic wheel arch which is inside the plastic one makes for a relatively bulky arch which will cause rubbing issues if you want to go low AND wide. The normal rubbing area is around the screw which it at the top of the arch.

Its definitely workable but would require some hacking or bashing

ume2unan.jpg

So it's the same with the RS 20-25mm would be Ok no rubbing? Would like to fill my archies out too :D and if I'm on a limited budget could I lower it just with shorter springs 25-30 mm??

Lucky eddie":26ky1mrm said:
So it's the same with the RS 20-25mm would be Ok no rubbing? Would like to fill my archies out too :D and if I'm on a limited budget could I lower it just with shorter springs 25-30 mm??
I had 25mm and they rubbed like a ***** mate

Brad133":vc00dzks said:
Lucky eddie":vc00dzks said:
I had 25mm and they rubbed like a ***** mate

Is that on a GT or 133?
Your name says 133 but cars a GT? :?