Spain Twingo RS by <<mtz-sport>>

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtz-sport

Reaction score
Hello!!!

The first thing to say I'm from Spain and I don't speak English very good... :oops:
I'm sorry if I write a little bad.
I have a Twingo RS since the end of 2009 and I'm very happy with it. The car has some modifications ...

and here some pictures ;)

1zmiadj.jpg

2lxvyte.jpg

4sz6m8.jpg

2exynfo.jpg

246lx5u.jpg

I hope you like it

sticker and weel look realy nice
is it 17 or 16 ?
or is are from the R2 catalogue?

where are taken the picture?

Awesome looking car! Love the wheels, but I need to ask is it on coilovers or springs only? :cool:

mazmaz":2u3jqhu0 said:
sticker and weel look realy nice
is it 17 or 16 ?
or is are from the R2 catalogue?

where are taken the picture?

N0ddie":2u3jqhu0 said:
Love the Turinis. I assume they are 17s?

The photos were taken in Spain (Asturias)
wheels are 16 except in the last picture (Nurburgring), that they are a Team Dynamics in 17 with the standard suspension a few months ago.
Now I have the 16... wheels look a little bigger because the car is very lowered with coilovers.

I am so happy there 16! I've just got some 16 turini's and they sit mint!

It really looks awesome with those Turinis. Might I ask which coilovers (AST, KW, BC?)you bought as I just received some 16" Evo Corse wheels and want to go low now :) Is the car better on coilovers or not?

Thanks in advance ;)

Nice to see another Twingo with some work done on it, and nicer to see it on the Ring :)
When did you go? Maybe I was there too...

It looks really good with the 16", and they look to fill the arches a lot more than normal, different offset or do you have spacers?
Any work done on the interior?