Specification query

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bugs

Reaction score
I've had my Twingo for a month now and loving it.
It was sold as a Renaultsport not a cup but it has 17" wheels which I thought was the cup version.
The spare wheel is a 15" but with the thicker tyres
I've also noticed there's no cruise control (which I thought was standard on the RS)
Also no ESP switch to turn the traction control off (although there is a hole where it should be)

Can anyone explain if this is alright or has a previous owner been mucking around

Its a 58 model by the way

Cheers
Bugs

Few easy ways to find out bud, if it has separate seats in the back its not a cup. The cup has no Aircon and a bench seat in the back
If the coilsprings have a purple and yellow (I think) dots on them then it's got the cup suspension making it a full fat. Effectively drives like a cup but has Aircon and the better rear seats

Mine doesn't have cruise either I don't think many did tbh! The traction control button can push through if pushed too hard so I imagine you'll find it hanging behind the panel.

Hope this helps a bit!

Thanks DJ JAM

Definitely has two rear seats which I removed and plyboarded out back to use to carry stuff (and also saves weight)
Managed to remove plastic dash and yes found the traction switch hanging down (now refitted)

What a numpty I feel. I blame it on the xmas rush

Cheers again

No worries :) glad you've got it sorted! You'll have to get some pics of it up