Speedline 2118 TÜV

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hrabroslav

Reaction score
I don't know how it is in the UK, but in our country we have to make homologation for wheels that are not original size.

I'm planning on buying new 15' Speedline 2118 wheels with 195/50 tyres and I'm looking for TÜV certificate for them.

Did anyone that has 15' wheels homologate them? And if yes, how did you do it?

I contacted them right now, they are saying manufacurer doesn't do any certificates :(.

I wonder if singlespeed homologated them :).

Speedline Corse are part of Ronal. As such, you'd probably do best to speak with their HQ in Switzerland, or their German office.

Andrej. After reading this, you can ignore my PM as you already know the outcome of contacting Speedline :(

I've now asked every possible place with no results. No 15' wheels have TÜV for Twingo RS.

I'm now trying to contact Renault if maybe Twingo GT standard 15' wheels have TÜV for RS. If someone has any "internal" contacts they would be welcome as local dealers are quite hardheaded...

Over here we have Renault UK customer services we can contact, don't know if there is a Slovenia equivalent?

There is, but when I gave them a call they asked me which model is Twingo RS as they have never heard of it before :) I hung up of course! Not to memtion they were super rude to me as well.

I know you were after 15's but if that fails then maybe consider 16's as they are the standard size with 195/45/16 tyres. So that combination must have had european approval for the RS Twingo to be sold across europe

This is also the same reason why I'm holding onto my orignal Wind diamond cut wheels.. for when the MOT time comes :roll:

singlespeed":2wkp9ohd said:
I know you were after 15's but if that fails then maybe consider 16's as they are the standard size with 195/45/16 tyres. So that combination must have had european approval for the RS Twingo to be sold across europe

I have to buy something smaller than 17'' in any case, because I really need winter tires.

I'm looking into 16' (which are already homolgated for 195/45R16 yup) and have to make a choice between these two:

SpeedlineMarmora3.jpg

and

after2120_lge.jpg

both in dark gray colour as original ones. For winter I will probably plastidip them in black or gray.