split exhaust center pipe

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mtwingob

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

so my exhaust center pipe has had it, real pain in the ass. according to the blokes in Bristol Renault its one of the center boxes thats gone (i think)? They quoted just over £100 for fitting and parts. I'm guessing they replace the whole center section..? please correct me if I'm wrong!

Would it be at all advantageous to install an after market section in over the OEM part?

If so, what part, does fitting require welding or is it bracket mounted and would it have any affect on emissions/air flow etc etc..? I know shit all about exhaust system details.

Nice one guys, Ben

wouldn't make any difference ben, other than to your pocket. an aftermarket centre section (such as supersprint etc which is performance and stainless and scarily expensive) or unless you mean OEM aftermarket (in which case, good luck finding one that sells in bits. most uni part style exhaust companies only make full systems for trade).

you'll also get a full exhaust system custom made for £250 or so, stainless and will last forever :) it's up to you to figure out what the best option will be for you. good luck!