Spotted white facelift 133 on union street Aberdeen!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KneeCaap

Reaction score
Spotted a lovely facelift white 133 on union street in Aberdeen while I was waiting at the traffic lights to turn onto union terrace, I did do and awkward point and all.. Just wondering if it was anyone on here? The car was really nice!

Lovely Twingo! :) i really do like the facelift!

sorry for the akward point btw, was trying to inform my girlfriend of what the facelift looked like!

im sure i have seen your old dini at the beach a few times.

I don't understand why so many people don't like them? I'm pretty sure I saw you if it was a silver TCE? It's still going about with the white alloys in Aberdeen just owned by someone else. I work at TGI's at the beach so I park there most nights.

I really dont know, i think they have a unique look about them, which i prefer then following the crowd!
Yeah thats my twingo used to have a black TCE but it got written off when a dear caused £4000 of damage!
oh okay, that would be how i have seen it there a few times!
its good to see others that love the twingos! :)

So James, was it your Twingo at K-Tec a while ago, having the complete exhaust system and coilovers fitted? If so, what is your opinion on the exhaust system? :)