Stage 2 remap?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hayden-b-

Reaction score
hey was just wondering if anyone has come up with a stage 2 remap for the gt? and if so what sort of gains?

get uprated clutch and injectors before thinking about second stage and its gains. clutch cant handle more then 130+bhp and turbo is good for about 145bhp area. hope this helps. few GTers trying to get some clutches sorted but looks like a tuning company may need to throw its weight behind their efforts to get them going as it looks like clutchs will be made new.
members also trying 182 injectors

ah right thanks mate, yeh really helpful was thinking about trying the 182 injectors and uprated turbo but wasnt quite sure, what turbo you rekon to upgrade too?

Steve-o and Turbo should be able to help you with some of the GT questions. new turbo you'd be looking at a new manifold which i'd recommend as i dont think the stock mani can take bigger turbo mountings. and i believe either steve or someone on ToC has 182 injectors but yet to fit and test them.
i think they have pushed the mapping to 140 then the clutch started to slip. not sure about internal parts but the company that makes forged pistons for renaults are look into making lower compression pistons and conrods