steamed up headlight lense

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timmyk78

Reaction score
Morning,
I've been stalking your forum for years and have found solutions to many of our 2010 Twingo's problems.

One I can't find though is if there is an easy fix to a steamed up/wet front lighting cluster. One side is dry but the drivers side is very steamed up with drips of condensation, I thought this normally dried out with the heat of the lights but our hasn't and its buging me - its been like it for months

Hi, I had the same problem and I found a rubber cover to the light housing(about 2”x2”,not sure why it’s there) I have remove it and the problem has gone. It’s now been removed for over a year with no problems . Hope this helps

could you describe where the cap cover is please - I've got a cap that has a seal and protects the back of the main beam bulb is that what you mean? thanks in advance

Me too, keep finding the rubber in the car, fit it to the rear of the headlamp and it mists up in 2 days