• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Steering wheel (For 133)

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

N0ddie

Reaction score
Dunot know if all the Twingo wheels are the same but looking for another steering wheel.

Anyone?

I can do you one noddie ;)

You have my number :lol:

Mine will be out of my car in two weeks, so if you´re interested, I must check how it costs new to decide on the price as used.
It has airbag and cruise controls on it :)

Nope. Gonna send it off for re-trimming.

What price we looking at Karl. Just the wheel, no airbag required (Unless you've gotta buy 'em as a pair).

yotah1":x3jk55vw said:
Mine will be out of my car in two weeks, so if you´re interested, I must check how it costs new to decide on the price as used.
It has airbag and cruise controls on it :)

How much would you be looking for?

After a quick look on Google, apparently the steering wheel, brand new, costs about 300€, and the airbag 300€ more. So the whole element costs 600€ when new (in France at least).

Mine being a used one, I would be looking into selling it for 300€ the complete steering wheel and airbag, plus postage obviously.

I´ll take pictures of it if you´re interested. No scratches or any damage whasoever anyway.

yotah1":354oikox said:
After a quick look on Google, apparently the steering wheel, brand new, costs about 300€, and the airbag 300€ more. So the whole element costs 600€ when new (in France at least).

Mine being a used one, I would be looking into selling it for 300€ the complete steering wheel and airbag, plus postage obviously.

I´ll take pictures of it if you´re interested. No scratches or any damage whasoever anyway.
Any pictures?

It´s an RS, so stitching and the material on the ring are specific but this a standard RS steering wheel yes. I don´t see why it would be different ...

yotah1":29tlbhzs said:
It´s an RS, so stitching and the material on the ring are specific but this a standard RS steering wheel yes. I don´t see why it would be different ...
Oh right. Sorry mate, got my wires crossed. Thought you'd bought an smaller aftermarket one with and airbag etc.

No no I´m changing for the rally car steering wheel with absolutely nothing on it :)

N0ddie":o5lyi2k9 said:
Dunot know if all the Twingo wheels are the same but looking for another steering wheel.

Anyone?

I wonder if a Clio2 wheel would fit? They are under £30 on ebay - though one with an airbag would be more.

yotah1":135iobuy said:
The airbag is 90° different in position in the Clios.

I understand that, but if the airbag plugs into the Twingo loom, and the wheel fits the splines, then it will be about 20% of the cost of a Twingo wheel - for something that is going to be re-trimmed anyway!

From what I've seen, the guys on a french CLio forum tried to fit a Twingo steering wheel on their Clios but it apparently doesn't work (the airbag I mean), both ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.