• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Steve-o GT for sale

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve-o

Reaction score
Alas, my plans for the car are too complex and dont make financial sense, so with a heavy heart I have decided to put it up for sale in search of something bigger. If you want to own a fast Twingo GT with leather recaro seats and adjustable suspension amongst a long list of mods, pm me with sensible offers. I am in no rush to sell and it will not be going cheaply. (see my progress thread)

general-twingo-and-wind-f67/steve-progress-thread-t748.html

Steve

Open to offers really, big list of mods. Id wanna see something higher end of £6000s

Nope, it's going as it is. Bit of a bargain for someone.

i know u spend a fair bit of time/love/cash on this mate, good luck with the sale

Steve-o":jea6vehl said:
Nope, it's going as it is. Bit of a bargain for someone.
Ok mate was after your fmic lol. Good luck with the sale will make someone happy ownin it

I hope so. Just new something a bit bigger, I can never really get comfortable in it. Fingers crossed for work promotion and I'll be getting something quite nice ;)

Bump, will now consider selling the leather recaros if any one is interested

Special Twingo133.net offer price of £6250 now on the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.