Sticker bombing

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blaked93

Reaction score
Does anybody know where I can get loads of individual stickers to sticker bomb my car. Been on eBay and they are all single sheets of vinyl wrap. Preferably black and white stickers. Links to websites will be much appreciated

uhhh, that's the expensive way dude. very expensive infact. you'll need hundreds of stickers, it's usually done by collecting various stickers over the years and then doing it all in one go! you can get stickers just about anywhere through google, just search. obviously for the stickers you want. search for things like 'stickers packs' 'sticker books' etc + your specific type of sticker that you're after offcourse, unless you want kids stickers!

... then again, you'd be mad not to have one or two pokemon stickers in there ;)

I'll try and grab some photos for you mate, done the headset to the stereo and inner door well at tops (the tab parts)

sullii94":1nx29lz6 said:
fenster":1nx29lz6 said:
I've gone with black and white vinyl wrap by JDM and it's the bees knees ;) IMO!

Got any pics? What you wrapped?

here you go buddy managed to get a hold of a couple.

Attachments

• 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 186
  • 10.JPG
    10.JPG
    54.5 KB · Views: 186
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    73.2 KB · Views: 186
sullii94":300rab6f said:
That looks pretty good that mate!
How easy/hard was it?

honestly piece of cake, literally just shape it to what your wrapping heat the part being wrapped put the wrap on heat it and stretch of the part used. i used a hair dryer lol but you can use a heat gun either way same effect pal

Yeh it's good main reason I started was because garage messed up my headunti trying to remover stereo! But I like it :D