Stripes!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karl

Reaction score
Alot of you know my car already :)

A few peope le have said about getting the white Twingo stripes on it what are your veiws?

DSC_0024.jpg

Nahh I don't like them, at most the gordini style stripe that finishes on the bonnet, not the chequered ones.. Maybe the gordini style in carbon ;)
Or custom made carbon ones with an orange touch on it, like a small stripe down one side, abit confusing to imagine but I have a good image in my head

Oizo_133":2b03qrzf said:
orange or fluorescent green stripes :D let it be unique :D

Not being funny or anything but that would look horendous!
Karl's car is pretty much 100% subtle mods, just the attention to detail mods and tiny changes.. Makes it look a billion times better, so flourescent green stripes arnt gonna do the car any good :p

i rembered that some twingos have that color wheels .. i think that colors are modern now ..

but I know that colors are a bit like explosion to a eye

Ill scrap that idea then. Bit bored of it now need to do something to it :lol:

Just go to a graphics company and get a couple of stripes from them. Stick them on, live with it for a coupe of days and if you don't like them just pull them off. Easy

how about removing the club stickers!

Then have stripes with the club sticker lettering cut out from them so the letters show through as blue paint :)