Stupid classified chat

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why wouldn't it have a 1 lady driver??? cars are not designed specifically for one gender so why should they be put into a box by certain narrow minded people.

It's not narrow minded, it's called a joke.

And regardless... The point was not whether or not a woman drove it or owned it. The point was the relevance of that ever being mentioned in a classified.

in classifieds people dont write one male driver only , so whats the point in saying one woman driver only.

thats the point of this thread

Unless I've misunderstood the Ads. The only way it was relevant Informatkln would be if the female driver was included in the deal. Buy a car get one female driver?

Why do I get the feeling if Karl had to sell his twingo it would be 1 lady owner and only dry mileage?

It's that stereotypical comment of 'One lady owner' like everyone is gonna go 'Wow, it must be perfect then'. Just an amusing comment that you wouldn't expect on a Dodge Viper of all cars, it's a very testosterone fueled car, the typical 'penis extension'.

Either way the advert is sh!t yet I love Dodge Vipers haha.