Subwoofer

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zhak":241oe7bz said:
higton i've got that edge sub and it fits in with my sliding seats all the way back.. just about. it's a good little sub to be honest can't really go wrong with it.. at the end of the day the twingo is tiny you don't want anything too powerful anyway!

you got any pics? and how much u wanting for it?

HigtonA":2j0jcid6 said:
HigtonA":2j0jcid6 said:
To save starting a new thread i thought i would post this here,

https://www.bassjunkies.com/audio/edge-edb12a?utm_source=google&utm_medium=base&utm_campaign=12-3-2011

Will this fit in the back of the twingo, i have a bench seat in the back, just seeing if anyone would know before measuring it.

Thanks

bump, does anyone know?

I beleave that will fit but 900 w it still does not sound powerful enough it will only give you comfort bass not the deep hard punch if that is what your after.

matbry01 i have a 1600w inphase sub in my car i saw in the earlier thread u was saying voltage booster will i need one and if so where can i get them from is that the samme as a power cap?

i have the 1000w sub and amp and im not sure how to install it but preferibly i want the standard head unit inplace but wired up to it is that more hassle?

matbry01":9nwm4yny said:
I beleave that will fit but 900 w it still does not sound powerful enough it will only give you comfort bass not the deep hard punch if that is what your after.

I am not looking for a really loud punch, just so i can have music behind me instead of installing rear speakers.

Am i able to wire it up to the standard head unit?

I got a RCA converter on a standard head unit just taps into the rear speeker cables and feeds it from there and still keeps the rear speakers as well.

Twingo16":ljz9i88g said:
matbry01 i have a 1600w inphase sub in my car i saw in the earlier thread u was saying voltage booster will i need one and if so where can i get them from is that the samme as a power cap?
Hi there no it is the voltage that the headunit puts out standard ones put out around 1v for the signal feeding the sub but may need to be boosted to around 4v to give it a better sound will find link tonight for you and there around the £15-£20 I think.

Twingo16":1xbufekz said:
Thanks alot mate I think my sub will benefit from one of these would this explain y my lights dim a little when the heavy bass comes on?
Hi right the light dimming and that is a different story what size cable you installed ? You need a minimum size cable between 8 and 4 gage for something that size also if that is all fine where have you taken a earth to ? It all could be down to where you have taken it to.