Subwoofer

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol: I wanted to put my 1000w fly back in but I would of had to move the seat forward :(

really? i listen to the uk top 40 usually but if not, i listen to rock music, i dunno basically anything

Goin to need at least a 12" and if poss get a ported one I am going through this issue at the moment I got 2 subs in mind already.

yea it will work as i am currently wanting to get the best quality from it you will need a rca converter ther a couple of quid and will need a voltage booster as the standerd deck doesnt put out enougth power for the sub as it wont give enougth current to feed it as the standerd deck puts out 1v it will be boosted to 4v and there about 35 quid and that can go on with the sub out the way just use a velcrow pad and stick it to the back of the sub :) will you be comeing to the meeting on sunday if so all can be explaind if sounding confuseing on hear,
any probs pm me ur number and can explain on phone :)

i am currently goin throgh a process to try and get a small compact sub that will put out a lot of power at the moment it is a toss now between a lite air compact 12 whitch is ported
https://www.vibeaudio.co.uk/car/liteair-enclosures/

and either this a black air
https://www.vibeaudio.co.uk/car/blackair-enclosures/

I think i understand a little more, i will need to look into it more before buying one.

Nah i am not going to the meet bit far too travel :p

lol right ok mate well just thinking about it and also just got of the phone to the place i get my stuff from it is worth putting into considderation that getting the black air i have had a conversation with karl as he has had the older one of this but he didnt have mutch cop with it but the new one comes with a wired remote so it can be controlable but there is a BIG but does your seats move in the back ? as in back and forth?

well you wont be able to get the black air in it then i am afraid as i need to meve my seat forward 2 notches to make it fit lol tryed it down the shop on what ones will fit well it will probs be worth thinking about the lite air compact 12" as i have mesured it and made sure it will fit in the car with out moveing the seats it will give u the puntchy ness to it but not as deep.

higton i've got that edge sub and it fits in with my sliding seats all the way back.. just about. it's a good little sub to be honest can't really go wrong with it.. at the end of the day the twingo is tiny you don't want anything too powerful anyway!