Supercar Sunday pics

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
has to be the zonda!!completely mental and look like they want to hurt somebody and the noise is unreal

TURBO":7tmhnxjg said:
the big question is .... what one would u guys most like to take home?????????

i put my short list of pics up in the other thread :oops: but it would b a battle between the f40 and the black stealth :twisted:

bang for buck i think id be going for an ultima :twisted:

i parked up afew cars away from the stealth and had a chat with the owner, its for sale but he said if i had to ask how much then i couldnt afford it :cry: :lol:

my dad loves corba's and is building a replica but all on the ones sunday were so clean i couldnt tell if they were real or fake!

the F40 is the ultimate drivers car, no doubt about it there!! they are stunning cars but theres something about a zonda, i think its because its so different from anything else and the noise it makes.

when a cobra replica is built properly theres probably no way of telling, its when people try to build them on a budget they look crap

agreed rep's or not they all looked and sounded top notch!

the zonda's are nuts, that and the veyron were the biggest crowd pullers but i dont like the looks of the veyrons :?

one of the f40's was filthy and so so low i asked how he took it anywhere and why it was so dirty and he laughed and said his car cleanner was on hols and a company delivers it to where ever he wants and he just raggs it then they take it back for him!! :shock:
best answer ever :cool:
he even moaned about it coz he got black flagged for noise a few weeks ago :lol: :lol:

think it was one of only about 6 cars there that have ever seen a track :cry: :cry:

Id take the yellow Renaultsport spider, just cos u know it's so rare u will probably never see another on the road and it's very unique, just not good in the rain lol

holliedynamique":3miwnr9o said:
Id take the yellow Renaultsport spider, just cos u know it's so rare u will probably never see another on the road and it's very unique, just not good in the rain lol

really! :shock:
if someone said here take this zonda ud say no thanks i like the renault :lol:
each to there own :mrgreen:

Yea I would I know that sounds bonkers, but it's the only one I could afford to fill up probably lol :)

holliedynamique":1ss98mrx said:
Yea I would I know that sounds bonkers, but it's the only one I could afford to fill up probably lol :)

:lol: :lol: :lol: Thats so true but you could sell the Zonda and buy 10 renaults :D

That's so true aswell, hmm decisions decisions :) okay then maybe the veyron to get the most money from selling it lol

holliedynamique":1d0c7nn4 said:
That's so true aswell, hmm decisions decisions :) okay then maybe the veyron to get the most money from selling it lol

thats better :lol: :lol:
loving your style :cool: