SuperChips Bluefin, has anyone used one before?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Noesph

Reaction score
I'm temped to get one of these, it seems handy to have the ability to take the remap on and off at will. Plus I can keep to unit and download remaps for future cars I might get.

https://www.superchips.co.uk/search?make=29&fueltype=3&model=451&variant=2819

But I've seen people on here go on about the injectors and the clutch. And what about the mot emissions test?

But I honestly don't know how good they are, or what price a proper remap is. Car is standard (right down to Renault service parts). I'm not really planning to go full out modding, but a bit more poke would be nice.

From looking at the power graph they show it looks like it's been mapped on a GT with and induction kit, exhaust, and possibly a FMIC. The clutch is fine up to around 130 bhp but some people have run 140bhp for a year before clutch issues.

I'd email them to see what mods the car had before hand. Otherwise you could be running a map which isn't designed for a standard car. Otherwise the bluefin map is just a generic map which most remapping places would use. However a custom remap would be specifically for your car as each car is slightly different.