Supersprint Exhaust Systems

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karl

Reaction score
I have been looking to start a group buy on Supersprint exhausts for the and have been speaking to Kam Racing as they are now the UK distributor for the Renault, Citroen and Peugeot range..

The retail price of the whole Twingo RS kit is Euro 570 + VAT which equates to £595 inc vat (£495.83 exc vat) .

5 sets : £535.30 inc vat (10% discount)
10 sets : £475.83 inc vat (20% discount)
20 sets : £416.35 inc vat (30% discount)

If anyone wants to pay via a direct bank transfer they can get a further 5% off the group buy price (due to no credit/debit card transaction fees)

Shipping to UK Mainland addresses would be £14.59 (Excluding Scottish Highlands)

Kam Racing are happy to open the group buy out to other Renault models to help bump up numbers and the same percentage discount would apply vs the RRP.. Pricing for these will be available on request

We will start off with the 5 sets price but if we make the 10 or 20 sets price even better

As you can see these are great prices and the supersprint exhaust is one of the best out there.

This is the exhaust
https://www.kamracing.co.uk/index.php/re ... ystem.html

If your wanting one get your name on the list

1.Twingogeekeo
2. Ollie133cup

Very Tempting. Had a Supersprint full race system on the saxo! Loved it!

No way will I ever be able to afford this now though :( Moving out and whatnot!

Max":3553dyoe said:
Very Tempting. Had a Supersprint full race system on the saxo! Loved it!

No way will I ever be able to afford this now though :( Moving out and whatnot!

Saving a bit a month will soon pay for one ;) Im sure it will take a few months to get the numbers :)

Sorry we don't have anything available other than the RS model...

Complete system:
Renault-Twino-RS-completo.jpg

supersprint, i saw that you did a 4-1 manifold system for the clio mk2 for the k4m that should fit. im guessing with a work, the piece from the first section could link up to it and have a 200 cat cell. you'd be the first to batch do them and im guessing the first for a very long time in europe. food for thought ;)

I would buy this if it had a different tip, make one with just a straight 2/5" circle like the piper systems please :D

thats the one. from testing on mine the engine prefers 4-1 rather then 4-2-1 in mine, nearly blow up engine on trip to ktec for first round of mapping. should be such a problem with keeping a 4-1 with a 200cell in there.

take a look at the pics on my blog on this site, you'll see the lay out of how the 4-2-1 went and spacing, that looks so much smaller and easier to fit and im guessing the pipes merge into 2" bore?

mine was done as a one off and most people on here know who did it but i dont openly mention it as they'd rather do exhausts for the RS then manifolds as they did have a massive nightmare. but it looks like you already have a product at hand which would be a better stepping stone.

will ask the old man, might be able to drop the car off for you to see fitting etc, not that i'd blag a free one as i love my 4-2-1 but its easier to brake apart in stages then stock mani/cat.
i can see exhaust places swearing across the UK as they'd have to hack off the cat and tubing to get ahold of the bolts or drop the whole engine out. lol

I asked to my boss, who is in charge of the R&D, if we tested any manifold and/or cat. He told me they did it but there wasn't much change in power or torque so they stuck with the oem manifold and cat. They are well designed and there's no much room for improvement at reasonable costs.
I guess at 133 bhp the 1.6 liter is already close to the the limit without ITB, cams etc.

The manifold for the Clio II 1.6 doesn't fit.

About the tips, we don't do custom exhausts as all our products are E1 Tuv Approved and you can't go and change the tips as you like.

Would you be willing to do a Manifold for the Twingo GT, by looks of things its not the best design on it atm, could see quite a bit of gains, its the 1.2 TCE engine as in the Clio III 1.2 TCE. Let me know, i could lend my car so it could be developed as i have no need for it atm while at Uni.

Let me know as i am sure quite a few GT'ers on here would be more than interested.
Many thanks
PS what is your location?

Why are they benders?

There trying to help just because they are in italy don't make they benders. I supose you can always send your can on a holiday?

Twingogeekeo":17ae6ig1 said:
Why are they benders?

There trying to help just because they are in italy don't make they benders. I supose you can always send your can on a holiday?

Oh lighten up, just want a nice Well Designed Mani for the GT can get it done locally by an Exhaust manufacturer (for Morgan Aeromax) but not sure if it will be worth it after Orbital's experience, so if supersprint were to do one.....

Matt - yeah bet they can bend some big pipe! not sure if they could bend mine tho!! :D :D