sweet like candy! NWS

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I hadn't realised it was quite that annoying to some.

I understand when it is a thread for info or a progress thread, its then pointless,unnecessary and annoying because something helpful or interesting has gone to waste but in a thread like this it started as just some fun so what it is filled with doesn't really matter

Leanne":2rx8h0pp said:

I understand when it is a thread for info or a progress thread, its then pointless,unnecessary and annoying because something helpful or interesting has gone to waste but in a thread like this it started as just some fun so what it is filled with doesn't really matter
it was funny at first but when it happens in serious threads (not pubtalk) it's gets annoying because you just full the thread with cr*p.

Doing it every now and then is ok but not all the time in every thread.

Elly":2weba5bh said:
Leanne":2weba5bh said:

it was funny at first but when it happens in serious threads (not pubtalk) it's gets annoying because you just full the thread with cr*p.

Basically what I said above then.

Leanne":8jd6tozv said:
Elly":8jd6tozv said:
Leanne":8jd6tozv said:

Basically what I said above then.
yes (just making sure you understood)

Please just keep the spam to pubtalk threads! Mods/admins have more important things to do than delete useless posts all the time.

Come on ladies. No fighting unless it's in a wrestling ring full of mud ;)

Joking apart maybe this should of been brought up in a thread that was going wrong due to off topic spam and wasn't a 'spam' thread in the first place (sorry rob, love you) Also maybe it should of tackled less publicly?

If the mods are struggling due to work load, we don't we get more mods on board? I'd be more than happy to try out for it.

weebob":jvqysjo7 said:
Come on ladies. No fighting unless it's in a wrestling ring full of mud ;)

Joking apart maybe this should of been brought up in a thread that was going wrong due to off topic spam and wasn't a 'spam' thread in the first place (sorry rob, love you) Also maybe it should of tackled less publicly?

If the mods are struggling due to work load, we don't we get more mods on board? I'd be more than happy to try out for it.
I do not want to fight! It just seemed that post was solely aimed at me! Since when did I go and spam almost every thread!? To be perfectly honest I felt that I do actually try to keep the spam to a minimum if it is not a spam thread as I am fully aware of what a pain in the arse it actually is to filter through crap when its gone so far off topic.

So yes as weebob has said if the mods are struggling maybe it is time to take some more on board?

No mention of a struggle...?

We're [the mods] doing fine but as Elly says, there are more important things to be doing than clearing out threads that shouldn't be in the state in the first place.

Matt":3ppg128m said:

We're [the mods] doing fine but as Elly says, there are more important things to be doing than clearing out threads that shouldn't be in the state in the first place.
thats fine, I took at as it was being implied that the current work load was being hampered by cleaning up junk in threads. Clearly was wrong in this?

I would like to add that as far as I can see the mods are doing a damn good job. But as the site has grown would it be of benefit for the mod team to also grow?

weebob":1i3ue04v said:
Matt":1i3ue04v said:

thats fine, I took at as it was being implied that the current work load was being hampered by cleaning up junk in threads. Clearly was wrong in this?

I would like to add that as far as I can see the mods are doing a damn good job. But as the site has grown would it be of benefit for the mod team to also grow?
Yes we would benefit from increasing the mod team however the likely candidates are also those that spam a lot and are therefore overlooked. ;)

If people started setting examples then they would be picked up on and 'promoted' :)

Matt":xn8n58n1 said:
weebob":xn8n58n1 said:
Matt":xn8n58n1 said:

Yes we would benefit from increasing the mod team however the likely candidates are also those that spam a lot and are therefore overlooked. ;)

If people started setting examples then they would be picked up on and 'promoted' :)
less thread spamming is my new years resolution ;)