Tailpipes

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally i hate the Jap style exhaust makes it worse its not on a Jap car.

Somethink nice and small that fits the hole perfect is what you want in my opinion

I went for 3.5" slash cut on my Clio and IMO it was the best option. Not sure how such exhausts would fit the Twingo though with the bumper having a rectangle cut out...

Pic not showing for me on iPhone :(

Edit - remoted onto comp and ha a look lol. Doesn't look that bad! I wouldnt go for the "titanium" look/burnt tip though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I quite like the tip on the rolled titanium tip on it rather than the slash cut typical Jap styling.

In fact on a Gordini, that blue is almost the same on the exhaust as Malta Blue! lol

photo2.jpg

Hmmmm, not too fond of the tip but the box is ideal =)
Did you pay a pretty penny for it?

I'm looking at replacing manifold to mid hanger for now and get a tip made up.
Although a full replacement is on the cards =)

M

Wanted to keep it subtle - twin didn't look right. Keep em guessing I say ;)

Right, I figured I should just update this instead of cluttering the forum with another thread about an exhaust =P

So....

Can anyone tell me the bend angles of the exhaust upto the over axle bend of the back box?

I thought it was a 100mm Flexy into a 30 then a 60 degree bend before the first box. From the joint to the 60 degree bend was approx 400mm (taking out the first box).
Then from joint to the bend before the over axle bend was about 850mm then into a 30 degree bend?

Just asking if someone with a bit of past experience of the exhaust or better access to a garage with axle stands etc could check for me?

It would be appreciated

M