Taking rear seats out?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharpy

Reaction score
As title how do you do this? i can only find the front bolts, but cant find the other bolt at the back to take them out!

help i needed! :lol:

if you've got individual seats, once you've undone the front 2 bolts per seat at the back of the seat from the boot you'll see a catch to push up and it releases the seat locking mech. also need to slip of seat belt from a slide in bolt.

the catch that pushng the seats forwards and backward aswell?

no its a red thing you pull up.. move the back seats all the way to the front and you will see it

Wow that was incredibly easy... could have got them out if i had the right fitment torx!!

my toolbox range is very limited :lol:

I tried that but it kept slipping, so i got pissed off and left it :lol:

Yer the screw that holds the rear seatbelt on the seat is a torx

It's been 2 years since I did it but it was a pretty straightforward and quick job. If you're taking the rear belts out fully the most complicated bit is removing the plastic trims to get it out.

Sharpy":1k8tibw9 said:
Yer the screw that holds the rear seatbelt on the seat is a torx

you don't have to unscrew that. the seatbelt is clipped in. you just have to pull the small clamp to go over the screw and then slide the bracket off :) take another look

Ohhh i see what you mean mate! ive got it sorted now! cheers

im pretty useless :lol: