Taller drivers question

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Noesph

Reaction score
...And to honest I wouldn't count myself that tall at 6ft.

Can you fold / tip your rear seat down?

Where I have my seat in my driving position, I can't actually tip the rear seat over as it gets stuck on the drivers seat. As there is no room for it to tip into.

MS paint diagram time!

So when I need to load the car can only really tip the passenger side rear seat, when the passenger side front seat is pretty far forward, and just fold down the seat back on rear drivers side.

Its a bit of a pain in the arse tbh. This is all done with a lowered headrest, rear seat move fully forward etc etc, as it says in the book. (3.32)

You can if you force the drivers seat back. So you tip the folded seats in the back over then just slide the drivers seat back with a bit if force into your driving position. I sit kind of closer to the steering wheel due to tight hamstrings. But you can feel the rear seat in your back so I would recommend it for 20/30+ minutes of driving

I'm also 6 foot.

If its a planned load, removing the sliding rear seats may be better.
A couple of minutes with a spanner or socket to undo the four nuts at the front of the seat rails. Then, unclip the seatbelt(s) and pop up the red release handles.

I am 6'3 but have the bench seat and can fold mine up just need to shove the seat hard back to get it into position.

singlespeed":3rj6p14d said:
If its a planned load, removing the sliding rear seats may be better.
A couple of minutes with a spanner or socket to undo the four nuts at the front of the seat rails. Then, unclip the seatbelt(s) and pop up the red release handles.

Simple two bolts on each side and they are out! That would be my advice

i am the same as you, when i load th car, i tip the passenger seat and only fold the drivers rear as i am too tall and it cannot tip forward

like everyone has been saying, only way i have found is to remove seats when van mode is needed