taxing

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flowerpowerdave

Reaction score
Well has everybody got more space on the windscreen, removed the tax disc ??? or will you just leave it on the screen even though its irrelevent now? what you going to do with those tax disc holders now? lol

I'm not sure on the ins and outs but I haven't got mine in there now. My tax was renewed at the start of the month and they didn't send a new disc out.

i whipped mines out this morning. it's so good to finally not need it!

i have left mine in,

when i was a Goodwood hot hatch breakfast, a lot of the classic hot hatches had removed their current tax disc and put in their originals from e.g. 70's which was a nice touch

A lot of the Land Rover owners are having disc's made based on the date the car was made, look pretty cool certainly in the old style, I'm just glad not to pay tax any more - maybe next year (currently under review by the government) it will not require an MOT - now that's progress :D :D ;)

maggi200":3ttzb6zw said:
Cos I pulled it off the windscreen when sat waiting for Karl and Gareth for an hour in the services

was your tax disc off? i didn't notice at all, i haven't noticed many off as of yet. i get the impression that it'll be ingrained in folks mindsets driving with the tax disc, i know it felt strange taking mines off although i still have the cliosport tax disc holder :) i may leave on the very first tax disc for the car though as rob says, it'd be a nice touch

Mines gone but I now have a nice big sticky mark on my windscreen. Will need to get some sticky stuff remover onto it.

Popped this in the windscreen today. Finally got round to taking final disc out and a couple of weeks ago was wondering what to do. Then came across this, French replica tax disc. Ok its not the right year for the car but I don`t think it looks too bad. Nice little touch for your French Hot Hatch :-D

Attachments

• DSC_0013.jpg
    DSC_0013.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 6,917