Team Heko Wind Deflectors

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JSB101

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm sure this has been covered many times but finding it a little difficult to get a hold of some Team Heko wind deflectors - tried the usual avenues ebay amazon Team Heko direct but non look like they fit the Twingo RS

Any ideas folks ?

As far as I know normal twingo ones will fit the RS I can't remember from when I bought mine but I think I just bought twingo ones off amazon

search ''twingo wind deflectors'' on ebay, i just found plenty in my first go mate lol. there are a few team heko ones :) a twingo dynamique gt 133 etc all are the same shells w/ doors etc etc, no difference whatsoever in that sense

2y3yqyjy.jpg

You can see them on this picture they run around the edge of the windows, the main reason I have them is because they look good but they're pretty good because you can crack the window open just a bit and you don't get that horrible buffeting noise.

oscar":2zrjzuuo said:
search ''twingo wind deflectors'' on ebay, i just found plenty in my first go mate lol. there are a few team heko ones :) a twingo dynamique gt 133 etc all are the same shells w/ doors etc etc, no difference whatsoever in that sense

Cheers oscar I'm a dipsh*t was only searching for "Twingo RS deflectors" !!

LCplParks":23y19rb7 said:
2y3yqyjy.jpg

You can see them on this picture they run around the edge of the windows, the main reason I have them is because they look good but they're pretty good because you can crack the window open just a bit and you don't get that horrible buffeting noise.

LOVE them wheels!!

The deflectors are almost a necessity on cups. The lack of air con means you can crack a window open and not mist up or get wet.

It's even better now I have working heaters again :lol:

still love the wheels. How is the wheel seal and shine holding up?

maggi112":2awd7cwb said:
The deflectors are almost a necessity on cups. The lack of air con means you can crack a window open and not mist up or get wet.

It's even better now I have working heaters again :lol:

still love the wheels. How is the wheel seal and shine holding up?

True! And if you're a skinflint and don't want to use the air con they're great for that too.

Another use is that you can have the windows open a little without the missis complaining her hair is getting messed up by the wind.

It's still good! They're still dead easy to clean, not that she's been cleaned recently because she just gets dirty straight away again

LCplParks":2nqy0crm said:
2y3yqyjy.jpg

That picture should win the POTM competition right NOW!

Deflectors are a must have, especially for summer driving if you want a window down but don't want the wind pounding at your face.

MaartenKv":1xldd4eo said:
Can't seen to find the deflectors in the renault brochure in Belgium.
Can I just order that part at a renault dealership?

It's not a Renault part mate :) they're made by "team heko" you should be able to find them on amazon :)

MaartenKv":3by91338 said:
I was just kinding. Like someone said above: if it keeps her hair in shape, its money well spent :D

That was me as well haha I struggle with similar issues to you haha

LCplParks":2zpjtpr8 said:
MaartenKv":2zpjtpr8 said:
I was just kinding. Like someone said above: if it keeps her hair in shape, its money well spent :D

That was me as well haha I struggle with similar issues to you haha

Like convincing Jodie your bucket seats and harness' are a good idea, oh and NOS? :lol: