Telford Rolling Road Day (FPC Magazine!!!) 23-AUG-2014

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oscar

Reaction score
self explanitory really. coinciding with my friends over at 207oc.com and will feature in french performance car magazine.

the dyno run will cost £30 and it's limited to 10 cars, not sure why it's 10 cars but that's the rules. your car needs to be french otherwise you'll be refused (sorry! FPC rules i suppose lol)

i'm making it down from Glasgow so all you middle england folk shouldn't have any gripes.

Monster Tunning
Unit A6, Stafford Park 15
Telford
Warwickshire
TF33BB
United Kingdom

I am not far from telford maybe worth a trip. Do we need to say we are going or just turn up?

pay on the day guys, would be good to see some new faces

I might be able to get to this, it's not that far from Stoke. :shock:

What date?
Edit: don't worry lol, tapatalk on phone didn't display full thread title without clicking on it....

that's awesome guys, well there are 3 spaces left. myself and luke will be there (LC)

so lets get some twingo's into french performance car magazine for the sake of it!!!!!

cool man, can't wait to see you there! i would say please please please don't put your name down unless you are 100% on attending as it's small numbers, it's almost going to be a private thing so if 1 person was to pull out at the last minute it would be a kick in the balls especially when it's not my day to organise! it's a peugeot 207 official day, but there will be no qualms to make it a joint run day between the two clubs / forums :)

1- oscar
2- LC
3- Roberts
4. available
5. available

If I can get it off work I will be there, I'll ask tomorrow, I could coincide the trip with visiting my dad also. I'll let you know as soon as...

it's a saturday if that's any use to you :D

1- oscar
2- LC
3- Roberts
4. available
5. available

Hi peeps, looks like I won't be attending, can't take it off work as someone else already has that day booked off so I cannot :-( sorry guys, I'd have loved to be there.

what time does it start? from my end its a 2.5hr drive... good planning and all that! :)

Can you confirm this is cancelled as per discussion with LC on Sunday. ;)

sorry rob, luke was talking out of his backside again :) it's being re-organised to the end of september to give more of the 207oc guys a chance to get back using the new forum and to sign up again / promotional purposes. will keep you posted on updates where and when i receive them

oscar":2jq1zs8u said:
sorry rob, luke was talking out of his backside again :) it's being re-organised to the end of september to give more of the 207oc guys a chance to get back using the new forum and to sign up again / promotional purposes. will keep you posted on updates where and when i receive them
Sorry but you told me it was cancelled

LC":2vciyme6 said:
oscar":2vciyme6 said:
Sorry but you told me it was cancelled

nope, said it was 99% not going ahead on august 23rd remember i wanted to persuade phill to move it forward? just need to wait to see now what date it's arranged too. gives us a better preperation for the PFC magazine feature.

bet rob's choking to get his twingo into the magazine lol :p

oscar":d6innew9 said:
nope, said it was 99% not going ahead on august 23rd remember i wanted to persuade phill to move it forward? just need to wait to see now what date it's arranged too. gives us a better preperation for the PFC magazine feature.

bet rob's choking to get his twingo into the magazine lol :p

Nahhhh - I just want to show you the raw power of the beast all 91 BHP :shock: :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Any way I've had my fill of mags - done two shoots with my MR2, one for Classic And Sports Car and the other for Japanese Performance Car.

Go on I'll treat you, this was the opening shot in Classic & Sports Car - it was doing an article on the MR2 models:

_MG_1155a.jpg

_MG_0351.jpg

_B4D0110.jpg

_MG_1216.jpg

And this is the page out of the Jap mag - talking about modding a 2 :

jap3.jpg

Both shoots took a day and certainly there's no glamour in it :roll: :roll:

Just a bit of indulgence for you.

Rob.