Thanks again monster detail

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

holliedynamique

Reaction score
Thank u matt for excellent service once again :D amazing kit can't wait to use it!!

fc0efd2e.jpg

Just querying but what was the list of stuff in the pic? Might buy some more stuff

Lol that's lee's my boyfriend :) thanks guys! I'll post a pic of my full collection now that's scarey!
Its:
Need for speed cleanser 500ml
Crudzilla traffic film remover 500ml
Fantastic plastic trim dressing 250ml
Time to dry drying detailer 250ml
Wax-safe wash basics of bling 500ml
Lime prime pre-wax cleanser 500ml
Mellow yellow wheel cleaner 500ml
Diamond white 250ml hard wax (for white cars so probs not much point with this for yours purple haze is brill)
Extra soft buffing cloth
Glass cloth
Tribble lamswool mitt
Finger applicator
Ultra absorbent drying towel

Think that's it other than mr skittles in the pic but I didn't buy him recently

That's quite the collection. Do I also see a Snoopy and Woodstock in the background?

Yea lol that's my messy corner of my room couldn't resist it lol build a bear at 20 years old :D

How much was the bag? I am trying to take more care over my car so I think I need a bag to hold all my stuff

It was £12 plus £2.50 postage off monza car care on eBay :) really handily but think I need another one lol :D

holliedynamique":3lycm08p said:
It was £12 plus £2.50 postage off monza car care on eBay :) really handily but think I need another one lol :D
is that the zipped up version or the tooled up version. Have u by any chance got photos of the bag inside so we can get a rough idea on size? Ta