The 2nd Love of My Life

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I`ve seen quite a few cars with this theme, its different still not to sure to be honest, but if you love it then thats all thats matters. :)

Pippy i wouldnt be. A car is down to your own taste people always love and hate cars. I know people that hate my car and i also know people that love it but the main thing is i like the car yourself.

All that matters is if you like it, I think i would change my mind if i saw it in the flesh (so to speak)

I can understand why you went with the orange :)

Have to agree with Karl, it's down to what you like at the end of the day! Nobody is gonna disown you because of the car :D

My previous cars have had yellow badges, wing mirrors, etc and most people hated it (so I know how you feel!)... I loved it and that's all that mattered to me :)

Matt":hde60apd said:
Have to agree with Karl, it's down to what you like at the end of the day! Nobody is gonna disown you because of the car :D

My previous cars have had yellow badges, wing mirrors, etc and most people hated it (so I know how you feel!)... I loved it and that's all that mattered to me :)

Matts old clio was marmite lots people hated but he loved it. Even some people hate matts shopping list on his rear window of his Twingo ;)

Aslong as you like it thats the main thing :)

Twingogeekeo":1zy80ted said:
Matt":1zy80ted said:

Matts old clio was marmite lots people hated but he loved it. Even some people hate matts shopping list on his rear window of his Twingo ;)

Aslong as you like it thats the main thing :)
Ah yeah forgot about that lol.. My "shopping list" is very much hated but meh.. I don't care!

And here is matts shopping list :lol:

Attachments

• main_list.gif
    main_list.gif
    9.3 KB · Views: 116
Don't listen to our comments mate haha.

I actually like the red/black combo mate, it's no less lairy than a Gordini and I've got one of those so get's my thumbs up. I tell you what though, I reckon the wheels look mental in solid red rather than red and black. lol

I don't think the pics do the wheels justice to be honest. Get your butt out to a South Eas meet and I'll have a proper look. :D

Alex_225":2o0sbrdh said:
I don't think the pics do the wheels justice to be honest. Get your butt out to a South Eas meet and I'll have a proper look. :D

When is the next south east meet? I'll be there!