The wheelie bin blog

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Araf

Reaction score
First picture of my car. The car has done about 350 miles, since yesterday morning now. I know it's dirty, but it's cold outside, so I'm not washing it today.

404474_2916331181864_1068241251_32451517_2101634403_n.jpg

Looking good but there needs to also be a pic together with the VXR8 as I see nose!

It's a nice colour that on the wind as its subtle almost a cross between the racing blue and the Malta blue

Nice car ;)

but get the chrome details for on top of the booth.. they're expensive but they're worth it.

MovingShadow":ngoh7uz6 said:
Nice car ;)

but get the chrome details for on top of the booth.. they're expensive but they're worth it.

Yes, I think I will.

I think these bodies would be so much better with the Clio V6 engine under the rear deck. :twisted:

jra3d":hq1woys8 said:
Looking good but there needs to also be a pic together with the VXR8 as I see nose!

:lol: The colours will clash. I notice that you don't want a better picture of the Ka? :(

Tempted to get a wind... but am i right in thinking they dont sell them anymore?

pritchp":1jpionlf said:
Tempted to get a wind... but am i right in thinking they dont sell them anymore?

Correct. This one was pre-registered by Arnold Clark, who are selling them off at under £10k for the 133 GT Line. TCEs are a bit cheaper.

They stopped making them this February (UK only).. but you can get them now for rediculous low prices in the UK. Here, they're still 18k and more here but over yonder you can get one for 13k and thats a Gordini. Heated leather seats and the whole chabang.

yer, renault are still making their full range on lhd cars, they just stopped making half the range for the uk

As the ka can join the pictures in a little car three way, I assumed it was a neighbours of course ;)

jra3d":3w2y4njv said:
As the ka can join the pictures in a little car three way, I assumed it was a neighbours of course ;)

My first car was a KA :lol: it was a lot of fun though throwing a car around and not worrying about scratches on dents as it was so cheap! Fun cars to drive haha

waitey":27css8ga said:
jra3d":27css8ga said:

My first car was a KA :lol: it was a lot of fun though throwing a car around and not worrying about scratches on dents as it was so cheap! Fun cars to drive haha

That Ka is 5 years old, and has never had a service. I was told at last years MOT that the brake discs wouldn't pass another one, and that was 11 months ago. It is fitted with snow tyres in the winter, and is one of the very few cars that can get in and out of our village. In the summer it sits for months on end without being moved or even started, then if I need to take some shyte to the tip, it starts first time. The Wind is intended as a replacement for the Ka and my old Alpina, so it needs to be good.

VXR8 at Brands, April 2010

Clearways1.jpg

Super Ka :)

P1000007a.jpg

Ka was ploughing the roads when the other cars were laid up. The snow doesn't look too deep in this shot, but that's only because of the camera angle and as the snow dips around the car. If you compare the mirror shape in the first picture to the amount of now balanced on it in the below picture....

vxr8snow.jpg

Yeah my old car could get anywhere in snow. An I've got a corsa at home that serves the same purpose as your Ka its always a safer more useful option!

You need more pics of the wind now plus some funky graphics like the vxr8,

Agree on the stickers ^^

Ask Matt from Stickeroo to set you up :cool:

Btw, nice upgrade going from a Ka to a Wind.. although when you first mentioned the Ka, I though it was the roadster.