Thieving Recovery Firm.

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weebob

Reaction score
My sister has had a smack, ran into the back of someone in Liverpool, all her fault no question there.

Her car is a write off, was only a £700 mk1 punto. It got recovered by a firm in Liverpool last night and we went today to collect her stuff out of it.

The firm stated that they would collect all the stuff from in the car as we were not aloud to go into the compound due to safety reasons.

There where there items my sister was desperate to get back, her switch card, iPod and a new pair of trainers.

Two hours after arriving the guy came back with his first attempt at removing all the stuff from the car. Oddly enough the iPod, switch card (both in a handbag that eas now listed on the form as empty) and trainers were missing also the tax disk...... I ask him to have another look....

A further hour and a half later he turns up and has found her trainers. Wants us to sign for the stuff and won't accept us noting down in the comments section that stuff is missing as it may be the the bag he collected the first time... Which he then won't let us look though before we sign... Had enough by this point. Asked them to wheel the car out of the compound as it was still my sisters property, this would be two difficult I was told as the where out cars in the way.... My response was along the lines of 'I don't give a ****'

He then went to have another look with the boss type women from the office and oddly enough the items turn up, including the sodding tax disk which he was adamant was missing. (god knows what he thought he could with that as if he tried to cash it in the dvla would contact us).

Loads of other stuff was missing mainly CDs and floor mats.

Who'd of thought it a thieving scouser

I would've forced my way in there and not left until i found or got my stuff, lets face it they wouldn't call police as they've tried stealing from you!

Bugger all we can do. The missing stuff is worth very little (not the point) and they claim it must of been taken before they got too it.

Having a nice phone call with the insurance company though.

W**kers and they wounder y people loose there temper. Same thing happened to a mate there took all his subs amps and cd playin oh and the alloys and his xzorst. Come on weebob name and shame the company

matbry01":bche9hv1 said:
Just realised double post fail .......
sorted ;)

Makes you wonder what they actualy end up keeping. Most people won't be able to remember everything that is in their car :evil:

Is your sister still ok after the accident?

But it's a shame there are people around that wanna steal other peoples hard earned stuff!

Cheeky buggers! I've heard a few stories about companies like that, they think they have so much authority because your car is locked in their compound and their wearing a flourescent jacket, lol.

Dazza1":1tis0nkl said:
W**kers and they wounder y people loose there temper. Same thing happened to a mate there took all his subs amps and cd playin oh and the alloys and his xzorst. Come on weebob name and shame the company
Recovery Northwest.