Thinking about new rims ?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pretty for a Gordini RS

• Hell yeah

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Ewww Nooo

Votes: 9 50.0%

• Total voters

GhostZ

Reaction score
So i want new rims under my Gordini so i was wondering what do you guys think of this rim :eek:

87094d022d21ffd7483d9c63538d289b.jpg

i am looking for white rims suggestions are welcome , size of that sparco wheel 17inch ET37 4x100

BTW this is the Sparco rally wheel taken out of the box looks different then on the picture i first posted then youll see how the wheel really looks cause it taken at different angle WARNING BIG PICTURES !
https://forums.swedespeed.com/showthread.php?166486-17-quot-white-sparco-rally-17x1.5-45-108x5

*EDIT you can cancel your vote and vote again

I always advise the OZ Ultraleggera wheels, which are about 3.5 kg lighter than the standard 17" wheels of the RS, so that represents a big improvement in term of handling for example :)

And they look damn cool and the quality is just spot on.

Some rims from EvoCorse are pretty cool too, and I think it´s Kam Racing who sells them in UK.

I voted no not because i dont like the style, just the centre seems way too big. the white with blue is lovely, just not these in particular

These are made in collaboration with OZ so they're also pretty lightweight.

They look a little like JDM type of wheels mixed with OZ ultraleggera/superturismo

I think they would look awesome on a Gordini.

yotah1":i8o9gy4u said:
I always advise the OZ Ultraleggera wheels, which are about 3.5 kg lighter than the standard 17" wheels of the RS, so that represents a big improvement in term of handling for example :)

And they look damn cool and the quality is just spot on.

Some rims from EvoCorse are pretty cool too, and I think it´s Kam Racing who sells them in UK.

yes im also thinking about the white ultraleggera's but these rims look a bit nicer cause your bolts are not visible , at the first time i decided to buy new rims those where the 2 sort of rims im still thinking about

JE_GT":2tjpyvi1 said:
Rota Slipstreams are fugly.. the grids however would look nice, almost bought a set...
:eek: I'm offended :lol:

Rota Grids all the way, but go for a fitment that has the concave "spokes", the flat spokes just look horrible...
I'm looking at 15x7 fitment with the concave spokes to potentially replace my Slipstreams unless I get them refurbed.

You can always let them get resprayed in white.

But now I've condemned myself.. Rota's look so awesome :eek:

Slipstream in black with a red lip look damn fine.

madmatt":yp9pg5ti said:
JE_GT":yp9pg5ti said:
Rota Slipstreams are fugly.. the grids however would look nice, almost bought a set...
:eek: I'm offended :lol:

Rota Grids all the way, but go for a fitment that has the concave "spokes", the flat spokes just look horrible...
I'm looking at 15x7 fitment with the concave spokes to potentially replace my Slipstreams unless I get them refurbed.

index.php

i think you mean these ... and there only available in 18 inch unless like you say go for 15 inch then you can get the low ET value but then ill be scraping the ground .....

GhostZ":12h5mayn said:
index.php

i think you mean these ... and there only available in 18 inch unless like you say go for 15 inch then you can get the low ET value but then ill be scraping the ground .....

Bingo.

They do a ET40 offset for the 15 x 7 on Driftworks and you won't be scraping the ground if you go for 195/50 15s like moi :)
Nigh on identical rolling circumerence as the OE.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpchQUAn4lc

madmatt":1x4wj7z1 said:
GhostZ":1x4wj7z1 said:
index.php

Bingo.

They do a ET40 offset for the 15 x 7 on Driftworks and you won't be scraping the ground if you go for 195/50 15s like moi :)
Nigh on identical rolling circumerence as the OE.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpchQUAn4lc

but with an ET40 you dont really get that concave look .... , the grid wheels that start from 8" wide get that concave look the rest of the rota grids look way to boring and flat with the size you can fit on the RS so i guess it will be also a no go for the rota grids ... (this is the website i need to order them from https://rotawheels.nl/nl/gallery/motorsport--racing/project/default/1-motorsport-a-racing-velgen/19-grid) it has no 15x7 only 15x6.5

nice vid btw easy to understand those offsets now

What is the obsession with stretch?

It's like going out with trousers that are 5 inches too short...? I don't get it and think it looks rubbish! And on top of that I don't understand why you would take the one defining attribute of the 133 and totally ruin it?

Ollie133cup":1gcfll8u said:
What you need is Rota Grid Drifts , 16x8 et10 . some super stretched tyres or wide as hell arches .
if you fit those on your car i wanna see you handle a bend while your driving i bet you end up in the guard rail and your tires fly off the rim , i have to admit it looks nice but for fast road use you gona have an accident for sure

PS those rims dont exist unless special order and im not that crazy to pay for those , and 8 wide dont fit on the twingo without getting pulled over by the cops evry single time you drive your car out of your house