Thinking of a new exhaust..

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Courtney

Reaction score
Hi Guys :)
Right, i'm still not happy with how the exhaust sounds.. I have decided i'm going to keep the car the WHOLE way through uni and probably at the end too - which for me is a miracle.. Anyway, i have seen a video on youtube..
[youtube]yXKO91MkL4k[/youtube] (hope that works)

Can anyone say whether thats a gt or not? it just says 1.2 which is what i've got but i can't find another dynamique with an after market exhaust on..

Anyone know of anything decent around that will be suitable? (And if possible somewhere near brighton i can get it fitted properly?)

So yeah.. Input please :) Thanks!

It's just gonna make a lot of noise, make you spend more on petrol and increase your insurance? If it's for asthetics, what's wrong with the tip you have already?

I like the sound of that! plus looks good there on the rear too. its got the sound of a rally car... carnt see from the pic weather its a gt, rs or other model twingo. can you send a message to the owner of the video on Youtube may be?

maggi112":k8fy9v3n said:
It's just gonna make a lot of noise, make you spend more on petrol and increase your insurance? If it's for asthetics, what's wrong with the tip you have already?
I am after sound as well as asthetics. The insurance... meh I'll get over that! The petrol.. Didn't really think of that but I'll be using the car less from September anyway.. Might have a look around for some rough prices and compare what I want to do ;-)

Just get a tip if you can find a place around you, heres a pic of mine for others to see, it only cost me £35 and it makes a lot deeper rumble sound i have done a video but have no idea how to upload etc.

06c552b6.jpg