This is not just clean...this is OCD clean...

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MattJ

Reaction score
So, I got a bit bored of having a dirty car yesterday...

Products used, in order of appearance:

Pressure jetted to loosen the baked on crud
Snow foamed with an Autobrite Lance and MagiFoam
Rinsed
Washed using 2 bucket method and Autoglym Shampoo (microfibre mitts, naturally)
Wheels cleaned using Autoglym Clean Wheels and a couple of brushes to get the worst of the crud off
Rinsed again
Dried using a microfibre towel
Clayed using a Chemical Guys Clay Block and Luber
Rinsed once again
Polished using Autoglym Super Resin polish applied using a perfect palm and buffed with microfibre towels
Exterior glass cleaned with Dodo Juice Clay/Luber and Autoglym Fast Glass
Whole car sealed using Chemical Guys Jet Seal 109 - left for 20-30 mins before buffing off
Wheels sealed using Autoglym Wheel Sealant
Interior glass cleaned using Autoglym Car Glass Polish, applied with perfect palm and buffed off with microfibre towels
Tyres dressed with Autoglym Tyre Shine

Ended up spending a fair amount of the day on the car - the other half wasn't too pleased by the end...she was desperate to get home and put her feet up!!

Pictures - apologies for the crap quality, taken on a phone camera inside the car park as it was too dark outside...

Before:

IMG_1023_zps243a5659.jpg

After:

IMG_1048_zps8c446136.jpg

IMG_1046_zps9af0bbcf.jpg

IMG_1044_zps166f0854.jpg

IMG_1050_zps0e6fdd03.jpg

Hopefully I'll be able to get some better pictures later on today to show off her true shine!

[Cough] exhaust trim, arch liners, callipers, engine bay[/cough]

Only joking, good effort :cool:

I really need to get mine done :( the wheels have a nice orange tint to them, from the brake dust after sitting for three weeks. Plus there's still silicone smear marks and rusted iron particles on the front end, from when i was doing the latches

Haha...fair point...

To be honest, this was the best I could achieve in the car park at work with a cheap-ish pressure washer and trying to avoid the boss!

Im gunna take my car apart at the end of march and have a spring clean so to speak. Get it ready for the summer haha. Im quite lazy when it comes to cleaning in the winter. Looks good though mate. Love spending time cleaning my car. (on a nice day though ;) )