This place needs a livener.. Clean car comp!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
qesyzyna.jpg

Kinda only by hand though, been using that black hole glaze and dodo juice purple haze on it.

DrDrew":a4faopcj said:
I could very happily adopt your 250

:lol: thanks mate, I've actually just sorned it as the 133 lands in a few weeks and I'm gonna play with that for a good while!

Pray tell what (or who?!) you all use to get them so shiny!!!

Nick3814":3y2j9ggc said:
Blondie":3y2j9ggc said:

Auto Finesse spirit, awesome wax :lol:

Thank you for your useful & sensible answer! Where can I get it (& a pot of elbow grease ;) ) from please? :D

Blondie":2gg1uycq said:
Nick3814":2gg1uycq said:
Blondie":2gg1uycq said:

Thank you for your useful & sensible answer! Where can I get it (& a pot of elbow grease ;) ) from please? :D

I get it from www.polishedbliss.co.uk though it is around £90 a pot!! Will last years though.

Nick3814":gu5gd3qb said:
Blondie":gu5gd3qb said:
Nick3814":gu5gd3qb said:
Blondie":gu5gd3qb said:

I get it from www.polishedbliss.co.uk though it is around £90 a pot!! Will last years though.

How much?!?! Good grief, no wonder they shine!! Do the do sample pots!!! Lol

Blondie":3208a1fc said:
Nick3814":3208a1fc said:
Nick3814":3208a1fc said:

How much?!?! Good grief, no wonder they shine!! Do the do sample pots!!! Lol
There desire wax is £120 :lol: and there is other waxes out there that cost more. I've been tempted to try one of there cheaper waxes but the spirit wax is very tempting.

I use their Tempation wax too, only £25 for the same size pot, still a good wax but doesn't give that depth of shine and doesn't last as long either which is what you pay for really.