Tim's 133 progress thread

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oscar":2ncwizxq said:
it should do a better job, nyloc nut's aren't re-usable lol. you'd think all these design wizzards could create a nut you can use again and again eh?

COMPYOOTA SAYS NO :/ your best bet is to deal with adam @ renault like i told you to, you know you're getting OEM at the best of prices and for anything brakes wise you need i can also direct you over to another champ of a guy :) adam really knows his parts inside and out, doesn't matter what model of renault new or old. we need him on here! i've been telling him to sign up but he's pretty stubborn

I shall probably take you up on the brakes as I'm unsure on what condition mine will be after my track day next week. I'll let you know.. :shock: :lol:

Yea Adam seemed like an efficient guy.. If I need anything OEM in the future I'll ping him an email.. Thanks for putting me on to him :p

Fitted my new Pioneer rear speakers today.. wow! What a difference! It totally transforms the sounds quality now, its like having my Sony stereo back from my Focus RS! Such a good upgrade.... and cheap too! If you haven't already done it then I highly recommend it! ;)

photo2_zps33db41e1.jpg

Reedy93":ujlx7w06 said:
direct plug ins to the origional wiring or cutting etc needed ?

Direct plugins to the originals.. mine didn't have back speakers so I had to put in the wiring too to the head unit.

Had my wheel refurb today and got a small dent taken out of the door.... really happy with the outcome! Great customer service, great price and top quality job! :D 's all round

IMG_1070_zpsdf2155a0.jpg

IMG_1059_zps2d0db3fc.jpg

IMG_1082_zpsb428b998.jpg

Your painted callipers look fantastic. I think the decals are a great idea too. I may have to do something similar but instead of 'RENAULT' have 'RS' decals.

My ball joints looked just like yours when the car was only about 18 months and 12,000 miles old. They got replaced under warranty no problem but unless Renault have improved the quality of this part I'll likely be buying the repair kit next time.

Your car looks really great but I agree it needs to cup spoiler.

dbird":1wi53d75 said:
how much did the wheels cost you??

£199 at Midlands Car Care

3 stage refurb treatment, acid dipped etc..

Same day turn around too, drop it off at 8 and their ready for around 4pm.

Stunty":1l0lxobz said:
Your painted callipers look fantastic. I think the decals are a great idea too. I may have to do something similar but instead of 'RENAULT' have 'RS' decals.

My ball joints looked just like yours when the car was only about 18 months and 12,000 miles old. They got replaced under warranty no problem but unless Renault have improved the quality of this part I'll likely be buying the repair kit next time.

Thanks, yea was just an idea and it actually looks ok! Although I've just done a track day in the car and the brake paint got a tiny bit singed! :lol: I'll just touch them up a bit :D

Everyone keeps saying about this spoiler lol..

I've just got the spoiler delivered to me and it looks excellent! about to get my exterior trim painted the same colour as your wheels, are they anthracite??

UltimateGreen":di0z09bz said:
Stunty":di0z09bz said:

Thanks, yea was just an idea and it actually looks ok! Although I've just done a track day in the car and the brake paint got a tiny bit singed! :lol: I'll just touch them up a bit :D

just wait until my mugen spoilers completed tim ;) i don't want to upload progress pictures just yet but it's going to be perfect on a twingo! i will probably be sending the final product away to tomasz to make a mould for himself if people like it :D it will look fantastic on the chunkier 133 :D:D:D:D

oscar":1mu2rrko said:
UltimateGreen":1mu2rrko said:
Stunty":1mu2rrko said:

just wait until my mugen spoilers completed tim ;) i don't want to upload progress pictures just yet but it's going to be perfect on a twingo! i will probably be sending the final product away to tomasz to make a mould for himself if people like it :D it will look fantastic on the chunkier 133 :D:D:D:D

Sounds interesting! Did you say Mugen?? The tuning company which requires a mortgage to buy their parts?!? Mugen have always been so over priced but hey ho! :roll:

Look forward to see this spoiler! ;)

dbird":wlyb8fj6 said:
I've just got the spoiler delivered to me and it looks excellent! about to get my exterior trim painted the same colour as your wheels, are they anthracite??

Yes mate, they are anthracite.

Look forward for the pics!! :cool:

Hey! It's been a while since I've been active on here.. Been going through a house purchase so I've been busy with decorating etc...! :|

Looking forward to get my little mods going again on the car and get some track days done which I am hanging out for!!!

Here's a pic of my last change I made to the car a couple months ago..

ge6ysu9e_zps9e33b5aa.jpg

Got the Twingo a bit of wrap work done yesterday.. The roof and the bonnet finished in gloss black vinyl. I went to Blueprint in Nottingham. They have done a top quality job to be fair! Happy with the outcome :cool:

20140817_155239_zpsfe46d39d.jpg

20140816_125320_zpscdb0c1aa.jpg

remind me my twingo

but personnaly i will have try to wrap until the logo