To all fellow members...

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gordiniseb

Reaction score
Just getting in the Merry Xmas thing before going out for a few Turbo shandys, and having a banging hangover tomorrow. And total respect to Karl and Co for a brilliant site.

Have a good one, all of you!

Merry Xmas mate have a good one. Im going to be on the beers a little later got my brother coming round :)

merry christmas mate, have a good 1

+1 about karl and the team, has been a good year. i will be on the beers as soon as ive finished work in 50 mins woooo

Merry Christmas, Everyone.

Good job all the admin team!

singlespeed":1y77dk88 said:
Whats the rush and panic. Anyone would think it's tomorrow or something!
there's no rush or panic (he says writing the wife's card, while rapping her presents, while faking the children's cards to making it look like they wrote them, while tidying the house, while hovering, all while shaving and ironing my cloathes for tomorrow)

weebob":fg6bxyhn said:
singlespeed":fg6bxyhn said:
Whats the rush and panic. Anyone would think it's tomorrow or something!
there's no rush or panic (he says writing the wife's card, while rapping her presents, while faking the children's cards to making it look like they wrote them, while tidying the house, while hovering, all while shaving and ironing my cloathes for tomorrow)
that's some pretty good multitasking there weebob