Tool kit help

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pritchp

Reaction score
Hey all,

Im after a nice tool kit,

sock set, torx bits, some screw drivers.

any ideas/suggestions? links would be great please!!

no real price limit.. just nothing stupid, i want good quality

links would be awesome

cheers guys.

Buy tool kit do you mean to keep in the garage or for when your out and about ?

I have a Cheap Halfords Tool box 5 draw with a open top and a large roller bottom.

Then i have halfords pro tools as there ment to replace them if they ever brake not had a problem yet. And then as years have gone on i have just brought more bits and bobs as i have needed them.

Or you can do what my brother done hes a EX techy and he sent a few grand on a snap on tool box. And then snap on tools to go with it :lol:

Depends how much you will use them to what you buy.

My brother used his everyday was worth getting big brands i use mine here and there not worth spending thousands of ££££.

Thats a kit i got then put it in a roller cab tool box :)

And your right all halford Pro items if it breaks they replace

I also have that kit and gotta admit, it's really good quality.

Bahco 3/8 socket set and britool 1/2 socket set and a set of snap on torx set and screw drivers . Thats what I use and I swear I'll not need another set ever quality is amazing

the halfords tools seem good value for the money and they do tend to replace stuff if you do break it, unlike most snap on men :twisted:

Ollie133cup":lc26rtws said:
snap on stuff me and my mates have bought have allways been replaced no probs

im not slagging snap on stuff i love it and have spend thousands on it its just some snap on dealers can be abit picky about swapping damaged bits!
guess its down to the dealer.
snap on tools are the best without a doubt