Top Mounts

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alex12fowler

Reaction score
Does anyone know it the old KTEC top mounts fit on the GT? Someone is selling some on cliosport.net

i don't see why they wouldn't fit, the entire clio / megane range share the same OEM mounts.

however, i may be having a brain fart moment. the worst case scenario is that you'll have to sell them on again, take a 99.4% dead cert punt!!!!!!!!!!!

The new ones fit the 182 and GT but its the older versions hes selling. Might ring them tomorrow to find out

re read what you've just said though mate lol, a 182 will always be a 182... with regards to how it mounts, diameter of the damper shaft hole etc so it's going to be the same regardless! don't worry, i had one of those brain fart moments last week when i couldn't remember for the life of me what you call those 'things' ..... which turned out to be a repair washer. trying to explain to a parts guy ''aye, the big floppy washer things that look bent like george michael!'' he wasn't amused :D

get them bought, you'll notice a massive difference straight away :D:D:D

alex12fowler":2o3jf6xv said:
Does anyone know it the old KTEC top mounts fit on the GT? Someone is selling some on cliosport.net
You mean like this:

IMG_1174.jpg

If they are like this then yes - they are off a 182 as Oscar confirmed.

alex12fowler":17h3zcjd said:
That's what i have but mine are gold so are abit older
Have you fitted them yet, if not you might want to hold on a little longer as Pure Motorsport are re-designing their top strut brace which also works with the Ktec top mounts, but will also help with setting up the holes for drilling. The first one I fitted was hitting the wiper motor, but hopefully by the end on the month it will be re-designed to clear it and the fit should be spot on.

Here's the Pure Motorsport strut brace top mount fitted to the Ktec top mount.
IMG_1175.jpg

This is my last mod to the car - I don't think I can do much more that is worth while.

Rob.