Torque-Evolution/Cleaned-UK southeast meet 2011 15th January

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karl

Reaction score
Torque-Evolution/Cleaned-UK southeast meet 2011

The first collaboration of Cleaned Uk and Torque-Evolution.com, both clubs have been working hard to support one another in helping the 2011 scene come alive, this is the First meet of its kind and it wont be the last...

Please note this is a static meet and no dangerous driving etc will be tolerated.

Time and Date
15th January · 8.00pm - 11.30pm

Rear carpark off of Guildford ParkRoad GU2
Guildford, United Kingdom

We will be meeting at Guildford Tescos at 7.30pm waiting till 8pm then will move onto the meet location.

Get ya names down guys :)

1.Karl

1. Karl
2. Matt

This is the day after the mini meet BTW but obviously a fair bit bigger and not just us. One of the guys organising is a mate and the other I know...

All sorts but i have been told it isnt going to be a chav fest :) if it was a chav fest i wouldnt look at going

Well Cleaned UK are mostly guys who are into the euro scene so people who spend a lot of money on air ride, smoothing panels and expensive wheels. Don't think there will be many chavs :p

Hmm i might ill see what i'm at bit of a late night drive home though. Got the guildford tesco postcode just in case?

Brackley (hour and half drive but less with me driving better than the tomotom reckons)
Also depends if i'm back from football

Me and matt went there was also a R26R from meganesport there aswell.

I would say it was ok was as hype up as they made it out to be

a mate drove thro but said there wasnt much doing on engine wise :?:
once again im at work so couldnt go :cry: