Torque measurements for RS 133

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ollieallen

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me or link me to something that has a list of all bolts that need to be done up with torque, and what torque they need to be done up to?

Mainly for suspension and brakes as they're being changed at the moment. I just don't feel safe driving around with bolts and nuts done up with a normal wrench :lol: I had a friend who's brake caliper actually fell off recently while he was driving so I'm a little paranoid!

Here's the info for the brakes which I got from https://www.twingo133.net/technical-and-paint-information/twingo-renaultsport-maintenace-t371.html

Wheels tightening torque 105 N.m

Brake fluid grade - DOT 4, ISO Class 6, Renault standard. Renault Pt no 7711218589

Front Brakes
Tighting torques - Front disc bolts 14N.m - Front guide pin bolts 35 N.m - Front caliper support bolts 100 N.m

Measurments - Front disc diameter 280mm - Minimum front brake disc thickness 21.8mm - Minimum front brake pad thickness 8.2mm

Rear Brakes
Tighting torques - Rear disc nut 175 N.m - Rear guide pin bolts 32 N.m - Rear caliper support bolts 105 N.m

Measurements - Rear disc diameter 240mm - Minimum rear brake disc thickness 7mm - Minimum rear brake pad thinkness 6mm

But I can't help you with the suspension