Toy Twingos...well kind of!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alex_225

Reaction score
Can you tell I'm a bit bored! :lol: Thought I'd have a bit of a play with making Tilt Shift pictures of the Twingos, make them look like model cars.

TiltShift3.jpg

TiltShift4.jpg

TiltShift1.jpg

TiltShift2.jpg

TiltShift7.jpg

Then tried it on a couple of other images.

MniWRC.jpg

MniWRC2.jpg

MiniRatBeetle3.jpg

If you want to give it a try check it out - https://tiltshiftmaker.com/

Love it they look awesome and do look like toy cars :) i want one now a real toy car that is

Some good pics there, by the looks of it, it seems best to have a decent bit of background in the picture. Then you get that real blurred effect like the camera is purely focusing on the car so it looks smaller.

I tried a couple of other pics, my old Lupo and my mates AE86 Corolla. :)

carpark1-tiltshift.jpg

lupo1-tiltshift.jpg

corolla2-tiltshift.jpg

Definately works better on photos that don't fill the frame.

111-tiltshift.jpg

222-tiltshift.jpg

Not a bad effort... can see where it could be better. Looks like a scalextric car lol.

Some really nice ones on here too :)

Anyone ever used a real tilt shift? I ordered some in at work a while back to play around with, the actual lenses are hard as feck to use! Never got a proper decent result. Had them set up for some time lapse videos that worked well though

Benyl":rl4kwy0o said:
Anyone ever used a real tilt shift? I ordered some in at work a while back to play around with, the actual lenses are hard as feck to use! Never got a proper decent result. Had them set up for some time lapse videos that worked well though
Too expensive and too much of a gimmick to buy for myself but would love to try one! I imagine a video would turn out really nice :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk