Track names don't update - Bluetooth iPhone 5S

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rsmonkey

Reaction score
So I notice that when playing music from the iPhone 5S via Bluetooth in my Gordini RS133, the track names don't update when you skip tracks, you have to cycle through the sources for it to refresh.

Anyone else noticed this or have another fix / workaround for it?

Cheers

Chris

My RS250 does this, quite annoying really! My RS133 seems to manage fine, I've checked the software and the newer RS133 is 3. something and the RS250 is only 2. something. I've tried picking up an update from the Renault site but it's still 2. so clearly needs an update, I reckon that'll be the issue!

Mine has only ever shown the name of the track playing when my phones first connected.

Can any of you guys check what software update is on yours? Def think its to do with that!

There is a site to upgrade the audio unit firmware? Renault Multimedia doesn't exist anymore i think.

rsmonkey":13y9f1td said:
Or do you mean the firmware on the stereo?

Sorry, yes mate, the firm ware on the cars system, I want to try updating the Megane so it's the same as the Twingo but looks like the update on Renaults site is still 2. something!