Trade K-itchens Suppliers

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've often followed the various links and phoned them up to enquire about a new one Obviously I'm in serious need of a replacement and it would never occur to me to just be wasting someone's time.

Always goes through to the same guy who doesn't seem to care too much and never answered with a company name :lol:

There's a few forums get spammed, which would be fun if we could arrange a spam the spammer week.
Hide network ID or use 141 on BT

singlespeed":5nr62l7o said:
I've often followed the various links and phoned them up to enquire about a new one Obviously I'm in serious need of a replacement and it would never occur to me to just be wasting someone's time.

Always goes through to the same guy who doesn't seem to care too much and never answered with a company name :lol:

There's a few forums get spammed, which would be fun if we could arrange a spam the spammer week.
Hide network ID or use 141 on BT

*ring ring .... ring ring .... ring ring*
answers : hello
me : aye hello, is this hello?
replies : .... wait what?
me : naw, no the what ... is this hello?
replies : ... the wh....wait, the who?
me : naw sonny, it's not the who. is this hello magazine?
replies : *hangs up phone*

that's one way to start being the bane of the kitchen spammers existence! keep his phone line tied up all day somehow, group effort lol :D