*** TRAX joint outing ***

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jra3d

Reaction score
We would be delighted to any members to join us on stand. Also you can invite your friends as we are a multi car forum!

Hotel is the same as last year. Link over on the forum

Sounds like a plan! Although not really sure I'll be able to attend :-( wouldn't be able to meet that deadline at least due to spending money on booking up a holiday foe next year :-(

Looks like ill be in the car park!

Payments are too soon as I have FCS to travel too and book a hotel for when payday comes.

Might be able to get on the type r owners club or ZSOC stand though nearer the time :lol:

Me too! Booking on the deadline date because I don't have enough money until then haha
Last minute but ill be there!

Will be there but on different stand as had already purchased tickets. Will be doing some more track time too :D

Jodiee_ox":3g0o1l5j said:
LCplParks":3g0o1l5j said:
Me too! Booking on the deadline date because I don't have enough money until then haha

And me, book for 2 Joseph !! :')
Does that mean we get to see your car? Lol

I will be coming but I will be booking last min haha fcs has drained me lol

Yea ano pal I've just sold somet so I think as soon as I have fin work in the morning I'm booking it :)

dansmotorsport":buyhkkkn said:
Jodiee_ox":buyhkkkn said:
LCplParks":buyhkkkn said:

I think I'll force her to bring it this time :) haha silverstone isn't far either so no excuses!

LCplParks":2sw8jj5t said:
dansmotorsport":2sw8jj5t said:
Jodiee_ox":2sw8jj5t said:
LCplParks":2sw8jj5t said:

I think I'll force her to bring it this time :) haha silverstone isn't far either so no excuses!

Haha we'll see :p nothing's different to it anyway lol

Just a quick update here is the current list of cars attending on the Petrolhead Paradise stand

Dacia Duster
Renault Megane 250
Ford Focus
Ford Fiesta ST or VW Golf R32
Twingo Renaultsport
Renault Clio tce sx
R26
R26
golf ltd 30
Ferrari 360
Twingo Renaultsport
Twingo Reanultsport
Evo 9 FQ340
Clio 197
Clio 200
New polo gti
Clio v6
Clio v6 Trophy
Focus ST
Clio Tce
Megane RS

To join the stand please use the following link

https://petrolheadparadise.net/viewtopic.php?f=145&t=45

We are also booking in one hotel and plan to go out for a meal on the saturday night.

https://petrolheadparadise.net/viewtopic.php?f=145&t=59