Trax, who's going?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chicken

Reaction score
Who's going to trax this weekend and where you going to be parked? I'm going in the other half clio gt on renault_ uk stand with jra3d and dansmotorsport

i would have gone but didnt have time or could not get off at work to go :p but i will go to the PFC meet :D

GhostZ":3q1nno0l said:
i would have gone but didnt have time or could not get off at work to go :p but i will go to the PFC meet :D
Shame you couldn't come, could have went Milton Keynes cruise again. You mean the one in October or next years fcs?

Chicken":3neu7if8 said:
GhostZ":3neu7if8 said:
Shame you couldn't come, could have went Milton Keynes cruise again. You mean the one in October or next years fcs?

the one in october and i was thinking standing with you guys or with Ruk ... depends how many ppl will go with me cause some ppl already canceled :evil:

normally me (Twingo RS) , 1 slammed clio (carbon parts) , and 2 others but they are not certain .... because of work and other stuff ....

GhostZ":memg78fj said:
Chicken":memg78fj said:
GhostZ":memg78fj said:

the one in october and i was thinking standing with you guys or with Ruk ... depends how many ppl will go with me cause some ppl already canceled :evil:

normally me (Twingo RS) , 1 slammed clio (carbon parts) , and 2 others but they are not certain .... because of work and other stuff ....
You know you wanna come here again mate. Maybe this time with us ;)

Dazza1":memg78fj said:
I'm goin with the Renault uk crew
Look forward to seeing you there mate.

Chicken":1eq5bycm said:
GhostZ":1eq5bycm said:
Chicken":1eq5bycm said:
GhostZ":1eq5bycm said:

You know you wanna come here again mate. Maybe this time with us ;)

Dazza1":1eq5bycm said:
I'm goin with the Renault uk crew
Look forward to seeing you there mate.
the little shit will be with me aswel lol

I would have been going but the car is still at ktec and won't be ready for PCAD or RSNATIONAL next weekend either :/

Daz I've got back up this year ;)
Josh you on a stand?
Callum you sir, royally suck

Caz-133cup":fy9k9e67 said:
Me and James will be there as always. Not long checked in. No way I was getting up at 3:30/4am tomorrow morning for a 2 hour drive!
where you staying?

No I won't be on a stand its a last minute thing :( we will have to meet up though at some point. Is anyone on here on a stand?

currieravfc":1jkic9j8 said:
No I won't be on a stand its a last minute thing :( we will have to meet up though at some point. Is anyone on here on a stand?
A lot of us are on renault uk stand
Off the top of my head there's
Me and Charlie are in a blue clio gt
Dazza in blue clio gt
Jra3d in dini
Igonzalez in red facelift
Jamie in ly 225
Dansmotorsport in white 265